The Delta Business Communication Skills series is designed to help learners at pre-intermediate and intermediate level to master the key communication skills required in international business English today. Each book in the series is designed for classroom use, but is also suitable for self-study.
- A needs analysis to help learners to think about their strengths and weaknesses in English and to identify and prioritise their learning needs
- A learning journal to help students monitor their learning during the course
- A review to help consolidate the language work students have done in each unit
- A reference section listing the vocabulary and useful phrases covered in each unit
- A resources section containing a range of photocopiable material
- An answer key, including suggested answers, and transcripts