Orta-alt ve Orta seviyede İngilizce öğrenler için, 5 ana konuda kurgusal ve kurgusal olmayan okumalarla öğrencilerin okuduğunu anlama becerilerini ve kelime edinimlerini geliştirmek ve güçlendirmek için tasarlanmış üç kitaptan oluşan serinin 1. kitabı, çalışma kitabı ve CDsi.
Reading Source for Content Area Reading is a three-level reading series for low intermediate to intermediate students.
This high-interest, exciting series helps students develop the reading comprehension skills needed to read passages for fun while gaining information in various content areas. Each level consists of non-fiction and fiction texts that cover 5 major content areas of school curriculum. Furthermore, these reading passages are selected to expand students'' imaginations and strengthen their internalization skills through the related activities.
Each level will lead students into a broader intellectual outlook on life, and systematic activities will cover the key areas of learning - vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing and speaking.
- Pre-reading questions: to engage students with each passage
- Captivating images: to help students feel involved with passages
- Theme-based topics: to build up creative thinking skills and broaden knowledge using fiction and non-fiction texts in major content areas
- Key words and phrases: to increase the knowledge of key words and phrases Graphic organizers: to develop logical thinking skills
- Reading comprehension questions: to confirm students'' understanding with targeted reading skills: finding the main idea, identifying supporting details, and making inference
- Writing and speaking activities: to transform reading into output skills by connecting passages to students'' own lives and experiences
- Workbook provided for homework: with vocabulary review, writing activities and listening activities