Speaking Tutor is a three-level series designed for high-beginner to intermediate level students. The content of Speaking Tutor covers a wide range of content-based topics and language material over twelve units per level.
Speaking Tutor is designed to encourage the student to move from individualized self-study to cooperative pair- and group-work interaction. Continued emphasis on presentations of increasing complexity helps the students gain confidence in speaking and provides valuable preparation for academic speaking situations that students are going to face at school and college. Speaking Tutor is perfectly placed to meet the requirements of English-only speaking environments.
- Full-color illustrations and photographs
- Clear, easy-to-use instructions for every task
- Speaking-oriented activities on a variety of contemporary issues
- Modeled examples providing maximum support in promoting independent
- English fluency
- Downloadable audio recordings, answer keys, and teaching tips
- Presentation & Practice
- Exposure to key words
- First dialogue: introduction and practice
- Extension & Detail
- Highlighting grammar/ a key language structure with practice